Join the WCEF2018 in Japan! The Ministry of the Environment of Japan and Sitra are proud to host the 2nd World Circular Economy Forum in Yokohama, Japan on 22-24 October 2018. WCEF presents the world’s best circular economy solutions and will bring together 1,000 key thinkers and doers from around the world.
- The climate summit seals minimum commitments to try to save the paris agreement
- SNF2018: BATTLECO2 project workshop
- BATTLECO2 project at the II AMIVTAC International Symposium Jalisco (Mexico)
- Ecological public procurement plan of the general state administration
- New climate change law that seeks to “descarbonize” Spain in 2050