| What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
| What type of cookies does this website use?
|Google Analytics: _ga||Analytics||The cookie installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years||battleco2.com|
|Google Analytics: _gid||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||battleco2.com|
|Google Analytics: _gat_gtag||Analytics||Set by Google Analytics to distinguish users.||1 minute||battleco2.com|
|Polylang: pll_language||Functional||The cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.||1 year||battleco2.com|
|Cookies de Google: _GRECAPTCHA||Necessary||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.||6 months||google.com|
|GDPR Cookie consent: cookielawinfo_checkbox-necessary||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.||1 year||battleco2.com|
|GDPR Cookie consent: cookielawinfo_checkbox-non-necessary||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Non-necessary” category .||1 year||battleco2.com|
CARTIF requests the acceptance of its cookies policy, through a pop-up window the first time you visit the website. It also includes a link to this policy at the bottom of any web portal page. Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: The pop-up window of the cookies policy will disappear and allow you to navigate to the website. We will consider through this action that you accept its use.
- Modify the settings: You can follow the instructions for deactivating cookies detailed below. This may cause a reduction or malfunction of certain sections of the web.
| How can you disable your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Apple Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
| Do we update our cookies policy?
Copyright © Fundación CARTIF. All rights reserved.