Legal Note and General Conditions of Use:
These General Conditions are intended to regulate the use of the Website “battleco2.com” (hereinafter, “the web”), whose owner is FUNDACION CARTIF (hereinafter, CARTIF), with CIF G47565478, domicile in Parque Tecnológico de Boecillo. P 205 – 47151 Boecillo (Valladolid) – Spain, and registered in the Registry of Foundations of Castilla y León. Resolution 2005. Registration Sheet 47001PAT. Registration nº3., With which you can contact through this link.
The purpose of this website is to provide information on the activity and services related to the European LIFE BATTLE CO2 project. Its use implies full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with their content, you must refrain using the website, as well as the services offered on it. CARTIF reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included there, under his responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
- Do not use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality or in general public order, and make a lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could harm, disable, overload or damage the website and / or prevent normal use and use by other users
- Do not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the mandatory authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as deleting, circumventing or manipulating the Copyright and other identifying data of the rights of CARTIF or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the aforementioned contents.
- No reproducir, copiar, distribuir, comunicar públicamente, transformar o modificar los contenidos, a menos que se cuente con la preceptiva autorización del titular de los correspondientes derechos o ello resulte legalmente permitido; así como suprimir, eludir o manipular el Copyright y demás datos identificativos de los derechos de CARTIF o de sus titulares incorporados a los contenidos, así como los dispositivos técnicos de protección, o cualesquiera mecanismos de información que pudieren contener los reseñados contenidos.
- Do not enter or disseminate on the web data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the web.
CARTIF does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website. CARTIF is not responsible for any damages and losses that may occur, nor for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, derived from the use of the information and the materials contained in the web.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that CARTIF or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject to these General Conditions.
CARTIF assumes no responsibility or make any control over hyperlinks possible containing the web to external content to it; however, remove links that include illegal content as soon as possible to meet him.
Intellectual and Industrial Property:
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the web and, specifically, of all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of Intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, third parties.
En ningún caso el acceso a los mismos o su utilización por parte del Usuario implicará ningún tipo de renuncia, transmisión o cesión total ni parcial de dichos derechos, ni confiere ningún derecho de utilización, alteración, explotación, reproducción, distribución o comunicación pública sobre dichos contenidos sin la previa y expresa autorización específicamente otorgada a tal efecto por parte de CARTIF o del tercero titular de los derechos afectados.
In no case the access to them or their use by the User will imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said rights. contents without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by CARTIF or the third party holder of the affected rights.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CARTIF and / or third-party companies. It is forbidden to use them or download them permanently, copy them or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of the owner.
If the User or a third party considers that any of the content has been introduced on the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to CARTIF identifying themselves and the owner of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
The website also integrates graphic resources from third parties in some of its sections, these images are generally free to use (Creative Commons). Below we indicate the origin of these resources and their corresponding applicable license:
We take this opportunity to thank and congratulate the work of the previous repositories and authors of free multimedia content.
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which any of them have access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes. foreign to those who motivated their communication.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction:
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree and waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid, unless otherwise provided by law. against in the case of consumers.
© Copyright FUNDACION CARTIF. All rights reserved.