The Diary of Valladolid, inside the section INNOVADORES DE EL MUNDO, has published the 9 of february a huge report of the LIFE BATTLECO2 project, in which describes the objectives of the project and the actions that are going to be carried out, making emphasis on the reduction of CO2 emissions in the manufactur process and the development of protocols to establish new product category rules for the obtention of an environmental product declaration for mixed asphaltic.
- The climate summit seals minimum commitments to try to save the paris agreement
- SNF2018: BATTLECO2 project workshop
- BATTLECO2 project at the II AMIVTAC International Symposium Jalisco (Mexico)
- Ecological public procurement plan of the general state administration
- New climate change law that seeks to “descarbonize” Spain in 2050