On March 20, 2018, the third monitoring visit of the Battle CO2 project was held at the CARTIF facilities in Boecillo (Valladolid). The three partners (Fundación CARTIF, Collosa and PTC) and its supervisors, Elena Gómez-Salazar (NEEMO) and Laura Giappichelli (EASME), reviewed the current status of execution, in addition to planning the next months of work in detail. which will be carried out the pilot tests of the project.
- The climate summit seals minimum commitments to try to save the paris agreement
- SNF2018: BATTLECO2 project workshop
- BATTLECO2 project at the II AMIVTAC International Symposium Jalisco (Mexico)
- Ecological public procurement plan of the general state administration
- New climate change law that seeks to “descarbonize” Spain in 2050