The last 7th june was celebrated, at the CARTIF facilities,in Boecillo (Valladolid), the first visit of monitoring of BATTLECO2 project. The three partners and the monitor of the same, Elena Gómez-Salazar (from the NEEMO team), reviewed the actual status of execution, in addition to planify in detail the next 6 months of work.
- The climate summit seals minimum commitments to try to save the paris agreement
- SNF2018: BATTLECO2 project workshop
- BATTLECO2 project at the II AMIVTAC International Symposium Jalisco (Mexico)
- Ecological public procurement plan of the general state administration
- New climate change law that seeks to “descarbonize” Spain in 2050